Tuesday, May 22, 2012

LIBRARY MUSIC MIXES - VARIOUS ARTISTS



Here's a selection of library music related mixes you can find online. Whether your taste is for French, Italian or British labels you'll find something of interest here. Some of the featured artists include Alan Tew, Nino Nardini, John Cameron, Brian Bennett, Piero Umiliani, Syd Dale, Geoff Bastow, Alan Hawkshaw, Pierre Dutour, Alain Goraguer, Tod Dockstader, Mandingo, Blue Phantom and many more. Most of the mixes are streamed but a couple can be also be downloaded. 





















2 comments:

September 70 Sounds said...

As always, a big thank you Mr Craig. Was wondering why I was getting traffic through Soundcloud for the Explorations mix, so I googled it, and here I am. Thank you for your continued support, and supporting some excellent talent who are bringing the mood, the thrill and the sheer funkiness of Library music to, with any luck, an eager audience.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr Craig

I'm Gafieira. I want to thank you. Because of the article on your blog, i have lot of listeners and downloads for my mix. It has never been like that. Your blog is great! I have downloaded mixes and jingles on it and it's all good!
PLease keep on and thanx again.