Thursday, October 27, 2011

McDONALD'S BIRTHDAY PARTY - VARIOUS ARTISTS






















http://sharebee.com/25bbd702

Creepy and corny doesn't even begin to describe this promo record from McDonald's. Made to sound like a broadcast from the fictitious radio station K.I.D.S, we are subjected to various children's songs / games, a bit of pop and disco and plenty of the rather disturbing voice of Ronald McDonald himself. The purpose of this album is unclear, it sort of encourages a family to a host a McDonald's birthday party at home without needing to go to the restaurant. If you don't want your kids to eat fast food I would suggest making them listen to this on high rotation! Thanks to the original uploader.

4 comments:

T Corrector said...

Much appreciated. Ron's DJ skills are often underrated.

brainwerk said...

Don't get me started on McDonald's! I've had four (yes 4!) McRibs this week. They always catch me with the "Would you like a second one for a buck?" Stop the madness!

Mr. Craig said...

I eat too much of the stuff aswell. It's generally Big Mac's and Double Cheeseburgers for me. I actually have a good friend who is a marketing manager for McDonald's, I haven't told him about this post in case he tries to sue me!

Budd said...

I love Maccy D's food too! Ronald McDonald always scared me as a kid - I think it was his red hair!
I was playing Playdoh barbershop (my own when I was young) with my son - The memories of Ronald McDonald game frightenly back when he gave one of the figures a red playdoh 'perm'!"