Monday, March 28, 2011

AN UPDATE FOR ALL YOU GROOVY CATS















Hi everyone. Thought I would write and vent my annoyance at Blogger. It's bad enough that the formatting of my posts turns out poorly more often than not but 16 hours ago my stat counter stopped functioning correctly and it appeared as if no one was visiting me! This understandably made me quite sad but I have checked my backup counter and it looks like my loyal followers have not deserted me...

I was all set to go past 100,000 pageviews but it seems like that will have to wait a while. Maybe you could leave a message to cheer me up a little. On a happier note I will be posting Popshopping Vol.1 and 2 today and tomorrow, if you haven't heard them before then you're in for a real treat!

Update - There is some chatter that my Adult Content warning may have contributed to my lack of statistical information (who knows why) so I've turned it off for now. So if you're under 18 - avert your eyes!!!

15 comments:

Armpit Studios said...

How could anyone desert such a cool blog?

Legomegacy said...

sweet cannot wait..U R the Best!!!!
P.S I check your site 3 times a day if not more...no lie

Charlie said...

Thank you Mr Craig, for a lot of tunes that I probably would have never ever heard of. Some people spread the word, others spread the news, but we should not forget those who spread the sound under the sign of the red panda. Thanks!

Mr. Craig said...

Legomegacy - I hope you don't get frustrated when I haven't posted in a while! As you know I have been on a 2 a day routine but was a little busy this weekend. Will hopefully put up 8 or 9 records this week.

Charlie - Thanks for that. I feel like the pied piper sometimes, with so many people following the music.

Mr. Craig said...

Oh, and thank you very much Armpit. I try my best to impress.

rex said...

Ive just discovered this beast of a blog and I feel positively spoilt for choice! I do have a request; has any one seen a compilation called Groovy Soundtracks - Its a Hip Thang. Id kill to hear it...

Zohar said...

Cheer up.
I visit your blog twice a day at least.
You're one of my favorites, and your post are the best.
Keep up!!

bensummerton said...

...well I Frolic several times a day! Keep up the great work Bearded Funk Dragon

Dirkson said...

Hey! I'm always checking and greatful for all your lovely posts. Keep 'm coming! Pop Shopping 1 and 2 are great too!

See ya!

Mr. Craig said...

Thanks again guys.

Mr. Craig said...

rex - I had a look around and there certainly doesn't seem to be any downloads available for that one. We'll have to wait and see if any of my fellow Frolicers have a copy.

Mike said...

Heh, take it from me: nobody is gonna just abandon such a great blog. There's simply no place else like this.

tomcrashkick said...

This is the blog I visit daily that I happened upon which was linked to a really awesome blog. This means that this is a cool blog that cool bloggers like... respect.

the saucer people said...

I may be wrong but I kinda imagine most of the people who visit the blog are well over 18 and in my case..well well over ;) As well as the choice of posts one of the main factors in visiting a blog regularly is recognising familiar names in the comments section as it reminds me not everyone treats music blogs as some free DiY Itunes affair and only leave a comment if the link is dead!

To be honest I would keep the Adult Warning button switched off as there is absolutely nothing on this blog that is any "stronger" than what you come across in the blogging universe in general.

FunkyFrolic has joined my short, ultra-exlusive "blogs to visit regularly" bookmark and I cannot see me removing it any time soon ;)

Anonymous said...

keep going the blog world NEEDS YOU!