Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MORE ADVERTISING MUSIC???















I have had a request by anon for even more advertising music and while my own stocks are running a bit low I am happy to provide some information on where to locate other compilations. The Chocoreve blog has 8 volumes of psychedelic promo music which can be accessed at this page -

http://chocoreve.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html

At Psychotic Leisure Music there is an extended version of the Thing Go Better With Coke collection which has about 40 more jingles -

http://p-l-m.blogspot.com/2008/09/things-go-better-with-coke-sixties-coca.html

Actually, now that I think about it I probably have 5 more compilations up my sleeve. I might post another one in the next week or so. In the meantime I will keep an eye out for more of this type of music. Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Master of the Funky Frolics:

Thanks for YOUR fine investigations into the realm
of ADVERTISING MUSIC & JINGLES. Alas...all this
and HEAVEN too I have stacked up on my external HDs.

However- let's find some more...
CHEERS